PICTUREHOUSE REFUGE MEMBERSHIP VOUCHER CODE TERMS OF PURCHASE AND USE
For a limited time only (whilst Picturehouse cinemas are closed due to Covid-19), £10 from every West End or London category of Picturehouse Annual Membership and £5 from every outside of London (Regional) Annual Membership sold will be donated by Picturehouse to our charity partner Refuge.
These membership types (Picturehouse Refuge Membership) will have the same benefits as standard individual Picturehouse Memberships with the addition of an extra free ticket for the first year of membership, a total of 5 instead of the standard 4 complimentary tickets, for use by the Picturehouse Member. Please see www.picturehouses.com/membership for information about Picturehouse Membership and membership types.
To purchase Picturehouse Refuge Membership, a Picturehouse Refuge Membership voucher code must be purchased from the Gift Shop on the Picturehouse Website, www.picturehouses.com/gift-shop and then redeemed in cinema to activate the membership.
To ensure the member is able to enjoy their full 12 months' of membership, the Picturehouse membership will not start until our cinemas have re-opened and the Code has been redeemed in cinema as explained below.
1. Codes are issued by Picturehouse Cinemas Limited, who operate the Picturehouse membership scheme (Picturehouse Membership) in the UK.
2. When you purchase a Code you will be buying a paid-upfront 12 month Picturehouse Refuge Membership (West End, London or Regional type, as selected by you during the online order process), details of which will be confirmed in the purchase confirmation email. You will need to activate your membership by redeeming the Code at any Picturehouse Cinema when open for business. The Picturehouse membership will start when the Code is redeemed.
3. Codes can be redeemed for one Picturehouse Membership of the type for which the Code is valid.
4. You may give the Code to anyone else to redeem for themselves but the Code may only be used once and must not be re-sold. Please make sure that you and/or the recipient keep the Code safe as anyone who has access to the Code will be able to redeem it. No refunds or replacement Code will be issued to you or the recipient if the Code is lost or stolen or used without permission. Picturehouse reserves the right to cancel a Code if it reasonably suspects fraud or misconduct.
5. The person who redeems the Code (Redeemer) must satisfy the eligibility requirements to register for Picturehouse Membership, including being aged 16 years or over at the time of redemption and resident in the UK.
7. Codes shall be valid for 24 months from the date of original purchase and thereafter will be deactivated and cannot be used. If the Code has not been redeemed during the validity period it will be cancelled and no refund will be given.
8. Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any offer or discount. Codes cannot be redeemed against any other goods or services. Codes have no cash value, cannot be exchanged for cash, and cannot be topped up with another payment method. Codes are for personal non-commercial use only.
9. You may cancel your purchase of the Code and claim a refund at any time up to fifteen (15) calendar days from (and including) the day on which you receive our email confirming acceptance of your order (the "Cancellation Period"). If the Code has been redeemed before your cancellation has been processed, you will not be entitled to receive a refund.
10. If you wish to cancel your purchase of a Code, please write to, email the Customer Services Department at email@example.com stating the number of the Code and your wish to cancel.
11. Once the Cancellation Period has expired, you will not be able to cancel your purchase of the Code or claim any refund in that respect.
12. If the Code does not work, you must contact the Customer Services Department by phone on 0871 902 5747 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so the Code can be cancelled and a new Code may be issued to you. Our liability in such cases is limited to replacement of the defective Code.
Questions and complaints
13. Any questions or complaints you may have in relation to the Code should be directed to the Customer Services Department.
14. No other out-of-court complaint or redress system or compensation scheme exists in relation to the purchase of the Code although please refer to the Picturehouse Membership Terms and Conditions for further details relating to the Picturehouse Refuge Membership.
15. All warranties, conditions or other terms in favour of you or the Redeemer implied by Statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. We shall in no circumstances be liable if one, several or all Picturehouse Cinemas is/are closed permanently or temporarily or if a Picturehouse website is unavailable for whatever reason.
18. We shall not be liable to you or the Redeemer by reason of any failure or delay in performing any of our obligations in relation to the Code if the failure or delay was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
19. We shall not be liable to you or the Redeemer in respect of any indirect or consequential loss, damage, costs or expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the Code.
20. Our liability to you or the Redeemer in relation to purchase and use of the Code shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the Code.
21. Our liability to the Redeemer in relation to the Picturehouse Refuge Membership is the same as for standard Picturehouse Membership as set out in the Picturehouse Membership Terms and Conditions.
22. Picturehouse may withdraw the availability of the Codes and/or change the terms of the Picturehouse Refuge Membership (prior to your purchase of a Code) at any time without prior notice.
24. Picturehouse may terminate, withdraw or suspend the Picturehouse Membership scheme and/or the Picturehouse Refuge Membership, at any time for any reason on reasonable notice. Where reasonably possible we will notify you of such intended actions by email. If we close Picturehouse Membership or the Picturehouse Refuge Membership in this way, Codes cannot be used even if they are still in their validity period. If your Code is still within its validity period and has not been redeemed at the time of closure, we will refund the purchase price of the Code paid by you. Any applicable refund will only be paid to the original purchaser in accordance with the terms upon which they purchased the Code.
25. Picturehouse's full company details are:
Picturehouse Cinemas Limited
8th Floor, Vantage London
Great West Road
Refuge is a charity registered in England and Wales, number 277424.
Gift Cards and e-Gift Voucher
The Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher is valid for use in Picturehouse Cinemas. The value on the Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher can be used towards payment for the purchase of cinema tickets, food and beverages, merchandise or a Picturehouse Membership card. To use your Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher to make a purchase on the Picturehouse App or by calling the booking line, your Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher must have enough funds to cover the whole transaction. To use your Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher in person at our cinema, Gift Cards or e-Gift Vouchers may be used as part payment towards the total cost of the transaction. Gift Cards or e-Gift Vouchers may not be used to purchase other Gift Cards or e-Gift Vouchers. Currently, Gift Cards and e-Gift Vouchers cannot be used online.
You may give the Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher to anyone else to use but the Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher may not be re-sold. Please make sure that you and/or the recipient keep the Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher safe.
For transactions in Picturehouse Cinemas, where the value on the Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher is less than the total Transaction Value, the user will be required to make up the difference in price by any acceptable means other than another Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher. No part payments using a Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher can be made on the Picturehouse App or ticket booking line.
Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher validity period: The Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher shall be valid for 24 months from the date of original purchase or, if later, the date of the last card payment or top-up made. Once the entire balance has been used and no top-up has been made within 30 days from that date, the Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher will be deactivated and cannot be re-used. Any balance unused at the end of the validity period will be cancelled and no refund will be given.
When the Gift Card is used, the amount of the Transaction Value will be deducted from the balance on the Gift Card. The balance may be checked in our cinemas at any till point.
By purchasing a Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher you are expressly requesting that you and/or a User are able to immediately start using the Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher from the date of receipt of our email that confirms acceptance of your order.
Gift Cards and e-Gift Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
Defaced, illegible or photocopied Gift Cards will not be accepted.
The Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher does not entitle the User to preferential treatment over other Cineworld customers for the purchase of cinema tickets, merchandise, food and beverages and/or the Picturehouse Membership access to cinemas or otherwise.
The Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher does not entitle you to any credit or other form of financial accommodation.
Other taxes or costs may exist in relation to the Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher that are not imposed by us.
The number, location and availability of Picturehouse Cinemas in any area are subject to change. A list of current Picturehouse Cinemas is available from www.picturehouses.co.uk or on written request to the Customer Services Department enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
1. WHO WE ARE
2. APPLICATION OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
3. TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
We offer different types of Membership:
As well as an upgrade to Premium Membership for Individual and Plus members on renewal in certain circumstances (referred to as the 'Premium upgrade' or 'Premium membership') (please see clause 10 for more details about the premium upgrade).
The benefits of these different types of Membership are detailed in clause 7 below. When you purchase a Membership, you will select a Membership category which will determine the cinemas at which you can use your free tickets and may also give you access to certain other offers and benefits specific to cinemas within your chosen category from time to time (please see clause 7.3 below). The locations and cinemas currently available which can be associated with each type of Membership are as follows:
West End category
Please Note: The number, location and opening hours of Picturehouse Cinemas in any area or category may change during your Membership period. A list of current Picturehouse Cinemas is available from our website and the Membership helpline.
4. APPLICATION OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
5. CANCELLATION RIGHTS
6. MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS
7. FREE TICKETS, DISCOUNTS AND USING THE MEMBERSHIP CARD
Additional benefits of Membership Plus
Food and beverage discounts
Booking tickets and claiming discounts
Additional benefits if you are upgraded to Premium Membership
8. PAYMENT OF ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES
9. AUTOMATIC RENEWAL IF PAYING BY DIRECT DEBIT
10. UPGRADE TO PICTUREHOUSE PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP AND OTHER OFFERS
11. LOST, STOLEN OR DEFECTIVE CARDS
13. INFORMATION PROVIDED
14. ISSUES WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP
15. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to services that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect these legal rights.
16. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION BY PICTUREHOUSE
17. OUR LIABILITY
18. QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
Last updated 20 December 2019
These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to your registration for and use of any MyPicturehouse account in all respects including any ticket bookings you make through a MyPicturehouse account (whether accessed via th Picturehouse website or App). Please read them carefully and check our Website regularly for any updates to these terms.
E4 Big Screen Previews offer - screenings at Picturehouse Cinemas
Changes to MyPicturehouse and these Terms
Last updated 02 March 2020
By booking Content with Picturehouse Entertainment you are entering into an Agreement with Picturehouse Entertainment and agree to be bound by the Booking Confirmation and these Terms and Conditions.
Please read these Terms and Conditions before booking with Picturehouse Entertainment. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions you may not book an Event with Picturehouse Entertainment.
(A) The Distributor distributes content in the Territory and wishes to license the right to exhibit certain Events to the Exhibitor.
(B) The Exhibitor is the owner of certain cinema(s) or other establishments with cinema quality facilities and wishes to accept the licence described in the Booking Confirmation.
(C) The Distributor has agreed to make available to the Exhibitor certain Event(s) on the terms set out on these Terms and Conditions.
It is agreed as follows:
The Exhibitor and the Distributor shall use their reasonable endeavours to promote the Event(s) via the following activities:
the Distributor will, in liaison with the Content Provider(s) where relevant, use its reasonable endeavours to provide the Exhibitor with access to any marketing materials which exist for the applicable Event, or example:
1. FAMILY FUN PACK AT STRATFORD PICTUREHOUSE, LONDON
£20 family fun-pack includes four tickets (must include on adult and one child) and a Kids' Combo Drink and Popcorn per child.
DEAL TERMS - Extra kids in the group get tickets for £5 (including Kids' Combo popcorn and drink). Children must be under 15. Excludes premium-price screening and regular clubs. £2 supplement per person for 3D films. This is subject to the standard Ts & Cs above.
2. APPLICATION OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS